Últimos posts

em novembro 07, 2020

lion guard scar story

And yes, that's wicked, no doubt about it. "Scar, I want to talk to you!" Cartoons Lion Guard. When Kion and the Lion Guard discover an injured lion cub in the Pridelands, they are shocked to discover that the cub has wings, something never seen or heard of as far as they know. Follow. Scar's Personality Morphs Via PoisonBut Scar is ambushed by the mysterious lion's snake ally, who inflicts Scar's trademark wound and poisons him. The Lion King. Jeremy enjoys reviewing cinema and television when not working as a chemist. You be the judge as we explore Scar's origin stories and (arguably) redeeming qualities! ... With another Lion Guard story. Kion moved past her, and entered the den. Watch Disney The Lion King Scar Captures Kion In Claw - Simba Toy Story Vacation - Benson Chases Scar - Hello on Dailymotion It's even seen as this in-universe seeing as Scar was never able to use his special roar ever again after having … He glanced at Beshte, Bunga, Fuli, and Ono. Rated: Fiction K - … Animé par Andreas Deja et doublé par Jeremy Irons, Scar (cicatrice en anglais) est le principal antagoniste dans Le Roi Lion. On patrol, Scar encounters a strange lion, who suggests Scar's superior power should put him in charge (at this point, Scar carries the "Roar of the Elders", an ancient ability that Kion later receives), and Scar ponders the idea. An enjoyable read, Jeremy. 5:15. "Dad was the reason Yeh-Yeh abdicated. However, during their conversation, Scar was bitte… He appeared in Season 2 of The Lion Guard. Report. I'm very glad you're my brother" Kion said. 1 The Lion King Franchise 1.1 Background 1.2 The Lion King 1.3 The Lion King 1 1/2 1.4 The Lion Guard 1.5 The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride 1.6 The Lion King (2019) 2 In other media 2.1 The Lion King: Six New Adventures 2.2 The Lion … This article puts Scar in a whe new light. Young Mufasa is destined to be king one day, while Scar (who used to be named Taka) is overly jealous and angry at this decision and plans to overthrow Mufasa's place and make everyone lose faith in him so that Taka would … Scar is gone but his spirit burns with unfinished business, but he was found another to carry on his task. She said. As the second-born cub of the monarch, Scar was tasked with leading the Lion Guard when he was younger and was given a power called the Roar of the Elders, which, when used, would cause the Great Kings of the Past to roar with him against the forces of evil. Scar asked. The lioness was hiding behind the lion as the lion was protecting the lioness from the bears. Kion and the lion guard stay. Now this story as you may find takes place during and after the events of season three. 3 years ago | 32 views. The Lion King Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Scar also had the gift of the Roar," the king explained. Little do they know, the cub comes with a great power and great danger. Many fans recognize the numerous plot similarities between Lion King and Shakespeare's Hamlet: good father killed by bad uncle, challenged by young son. Please note - We do not have these items for sale. Read Episode 4 - scar from the story The Lion Guard - Season 4 by JoshuaCrawford3 (Joshua Crawford) with 657 reads. Author's Description. The Lion Guard is an American animated television series developed by Ford Riley based on Disney's 1994 film The Lion King. "It's okay, I'm right here" she said quietly. Lion Guard: Scar of Revenge. 1:10. When Kion and the Lion Guard discover an injured lion cub in the Pridelands, they are shocked to discover that the cub has wings, something never seen or heard of as far as they know. Kion said quietly. Taka would come to meet three hyenas named Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed, who tell him that if Mufa… Browse more videos. THE LION … Risasi was … A mysterious lion plants the seeds of rebellion in young Scar's mind, The lion's snake ally injects Scar with personality-altering poison, Corrupted and betrayed, Scar kills the snake and lion, Mufasa dismisses this encounter, enraging Scar, Scar destroys the Lion Guard and plots to overthrow his brother. But the Roar of the Elders, this great power, went to his head, and he began to think that he should be the king of the pridelands instead of … Il veut prendre la place de Mufasa, son frère, sur le trône de la Terre des Lions. It appears in the form of a scarred eye.In the early history of the Pride Lands, the Mark was held by a pride of evil lions that attempted to conquer the lands before being defeated by the originalLion Guard. Scar is portrayed in paintings throughout season 1 of The Lion Guard television series, which explains some of his backstory. Kion said. Feral heart- The Lion King ~Madness of king Scar [MUSIC VIDEO] The Lion King. Scar is a male lion.He succeeds Mufasa as the king of Pride Rock.Scar has a hand-chosen heir named Kovu, who is the youngest son of Zira.. Scar is gone but his spirit burns with unfinished business, but he was found another to carry on his task. Browse more videos. This is a story … The Lion Guard: The Wrath of Scar is an upcoming American-South Korean film based on the Disney Junior television series of the same name, co-produced by Walt Disney Pictures and Mercury Filmworks, and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. Mufasa Fails to Appreciate ScarScar then approaches Mufasa, seeking appreciation for eliminating two big threats to the kingdom, but Mufasa dismisses his brother's accomplishments and nicknames him Scar. This fuels his drive for revenge (and gives new meaning to film line "Oh no Mufasa, perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me"). Kiara moved forward, and settled down beside Kopa. Character Information Scar was the main antagonist of The Lion King. Let's go to the Meadow" Kion said. 11.3K 50 31. Yet Kion soon learns he has a destiny of his own. So destroying the lion and snake didn't count as evil (at least by the Roar's magic), making Mufasa's nonchalant reaction all the more unfortunate. Scar has returned, as the Guard knows all to well. "I love you too. The Lion King Scar's Confession (Russian) Report. He called. The Lion Guard … So, is Scar as evil as we thought, or is he tragically misunderstood? SUBSCRIBE: http://tinyurl.com/hfq9jmv Lineage of the Lion King: http://tinyurl.com/hzpzale Zira's Story: http://tinyurl.com/hnpxf92 … When the lion guard refused, Scar used the Roar of the Elders to destroy the old lion guard. Kion padded over to Kopa, and stretched to nuzzle his cheek. Madelinepace63. Scar was initially thought to be the main antagonist of the third season of The Lion Guard much like in the second season, but this later turned out to be false as Scar gets destroyed for good in the season premiere and Makucha takes over his role as main antagonist, having bigger plans than Scar. Little do they know, the cub comes with a great power and great danger. By: Fury2212. Interesting. This is a story that takes place slightly begire kion gets to the tree of life, but from there on the story will be different then it was on the show Whatever It Takes - A Lion Guard FanFiction 21.6K 510 288 Thanks It was a peaceful day in the Pridelands. The Lion Guard. As revealed in Lion Guard episode "Lions of the Outlands", Scar told Zira (the villainess from Lion King 2) about his lost Roar power. Scar was the second-born in the Pride Lands to the King and Queen of Pride Rock, under the name of \"Askari\", who was his ancestor and the leader of the original Lion Guard and had an older brother named Mufasa. Here's a quick overview followed by a full analysis: Scar Leads the GuardYoung Scar (originally named Askari, meaning soldier) leads the Lion Guard, the defenders of Mufasa's kingdom, showcasing his willingness to support his brother. You led the Lion Guard during Yeh … This is a fanmade/unofficial channel with news and clips of Disney's hit series, The Lion Guard. "You never have to prove yourself to them or anyone else" Scar said. (First Lion Guard story.) I'm not saying Scar treated them perfectly, but their interactions subtly showcase some of his positive aspects even after his poisonous affliction. Scar The Lion Original Voice (The Lion King) The Lion King. "It's okay, I'm right here" she said quietly. 5 years ago | 132 views. The second born, my character Nu... Uncle and Heiress I love my older siblings very much" he said. Kion shook his head, and nestled against Kopa's pelt. As I looked upon the painting of Scar and his Lion Guard, I listened to Simba explain it's past. Fuli pressed her muzzle against Kion's cheek, and padded into the den. But what they don't know, is his state of mind. Fuli, Beshte, and Bunga were playing with Mari behind him. He went so far as to order the lion guard, his lion guard, to help him take down Mufasa. ." The Lion Guard … I was a HUGE fan of how it all played out. Scar is far from faultless, but his poisoned mind and Mufasa's arrogance turn him from loyal brother to resentful usurper, making him more victim in need of help than irredeemable monster. Every Scar Has a Story: Season 3 of The Lion Guard explains how Scar obtained his trademark facial scar. As a young adult, Taka announ… Kion, being the leader of the lion gaurd, has faced many villains through out his adventures. Unlike Return of the Roar, this version includes Tiifu and contains artwork closer to the style of the series.. Add to library 208 Discussion 208. When Scar was younger—as per tradition to all second born children of the current reigning "Lion King"—he led the Lion Guard who protected The Pride Lands and defended "The … 1. Well what we learn in the new production is that long before Simba was born, Scar WAS the leader of the Lion guard of his day, and he too had the power of the roar of the elders. Little do they know, the cub comes with a great power and great danger. This is my idea of season 4 lion guard. Wow, King Ahadi was kind of a jerk. It serves as a sequel to The Ultimate Showdown, and as a prequel to Battle for the Pride Lands. "You can't possibly have any idea of how it felt to grow up in Mufasa's shadow." When Kion and the Lion Guard discover an injured lion cub in the Pridelands, they are shocked to discover that the cub has wings, something never seen or heard of as far as they know. she said softly. Evil All Along: Towards Mufasa and Simba, who only think of him as their loyal brother and uncle, respectively. When they reached Pride Rock, Kiara rushed out to greet them. How was the patrol?" I'm so glad you're my sister." It goes south when Scar allows the hyenas to overhunt (which itself shows Scar rewarding their assistance in the coup), resulting in lack of prey, but the idea itself was solid and could have benefited Pride Rock had it been properly implemented. Report. Fuli curled her tail around Kion’s shoulders. Fan Casting The Lion King: Mufasa and Scar by Disney Animation. The Lion Guard: The Magical Story is a book inspired by The Lion Guard.It tells the story of The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar.. Scar is one of Disney's most intriguing characters. Source The Army of Scar is an evil organization of Outlanders and other vicious animals in the Disney Junior animated series, The Lion Guard.They are a group of animals led by the spirit of Scar in the Outlands to help him take over the Pride Lands and get rid of Simba in an attempt to become king again.. Role in the series. He called. Now that Scar has been summoned, and the predators of the Outlands have been banded together, there's only one thing that needs to be done, Kion and the Lion Guard must be defeated! I don't feel like I'm not as important or loved any less then Kopa and Kiara." Scar's New Origin Story (From "Lion Guard") Scar's spirit returns in an episode of Lion Guard and recites his retconned past through the song "When I Became Scar", which has surprising depth for a Disney Junior program. As traditional for all second-born children of the royal family, Askari was tasked with leading the Lion Guard to protect the Pride Lands and defend the Circle of Life. Ono bowed respectfully towards Kiara, before turning to Kion. Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Humor/Drama - [Kion, Rani] [Fuli, Azzad] … She asked gently. 5:15. I knew that I was destined for greatness" Scar continued. Playing next. Kion turned, and led his friends back to Pride Rock. Risasi was … When they reached the Meadow, they settled down underneath the baobab tree. The Lion Guard's New Member {Book... by FoxTrapBand. He said. Once the Outlanders are blown away by Kion's roar and when the fire starts to fade away, Timon and … 5 years ago | 203 views. "When I was a teenager," he continued, "Scar had got a snake named Ushari to give me my scar. "The Roar made Scar feel powerful. But in the end, all will be explained... or will it? He shivered as Scar's spirit swept over him. But this one may be the baddest one yet, the former ruler of Priderock, Scar, has returned. Scar dutifully patrols, removes dangerous intruders, and looks to his brother for praise—which Mufasa fails to provide, picking a terrible time to joke about Scar's new wound. 9/29/2019 in Lion Guard Discussion My idea for Rani's scar story. "Kion, I've waited for this moment" Scar said. When Kion and the Lion Guard discover an injured lion cub in the Pridelands, they are shocked to discover that the cub has wings, something never seen or heard of as far as they know. (First Lion Guard story.) His Hyena's have managed to injure Fuli and the guard (especially Kion) are worried about her. She had heard stories or precisely, truth from Kion about Scar, how he killed grandpa Mufasa, how he revived and took his revenge, how he almost destroyed the Pride lands and how he almost killed Kion. "Scar, I have heard much about you. Scar BEFORE The Lion King (Full Story) | How He Got His Scar And Name: Discovering Disney. Kion, the former leader of the Lion Guard, turns Outlander and... kion; simba; pridelands +14 more #3. She said. Did something happen today?" "Scar, I have heard much about you. And just so you know.. Now, what Scar didn’t realize was that by using the roar of the elders for evil, he would lose the power completely, and he became this shriveled horrible lion … "You're right, I don't. Beshte asked. "It was fine, Kiara. As noted on the Lion King wiki, Scar also carries similarities to Shakespeare's character MacBeth (from the play of the same name), starting off well-intentioned but becoming influenced by outside forces to stage a bloody coup. Follow. Scar, right? Kion pressed himself against Fuli's pelt. Little do they know, the cub comes with a great power and great danger. "You honor me, Kion, by upholding the honor and value of the Lion Guard," Askari said proudly, then he looked over at the others and said, "As do the rest of you." https://thelionkingfanon.fandom.com/wiki/The_Lion_Guard:_Confronting_Scar?oldid=182328. lionguard, thelionguard. Sure, he blames them when confronted by Simba, but remember this is right after he learns they had lied years ago about Simba dying; I'd be mad too. Sorry for spelling arers. "Kion, I've waited for this moment" Scar said. Evil Deeds:If the leader of the Lion Guard ever uses the Roar of the Elders for evil; he/she will lose this power permanently. He asked. Cartoons Lion Guard. Playing next. The lion tries to blackmail Scar, saying he'll provide antidote as long as he obeys, but Scar instead destroys them using the Roar. Here's a quick overview followed by a full analysis: A mysterious lion plants the seeds of rebellion in young Scar's mind; The lion's snake ally injects Scar … "Hi everyone. Kion said. When an old enemy ... Show more featured. This is their story, and their adventures. In his youth, Scar was tasked with leading the Lion Guard, a legendary group of protectors who defended the Circle of Life, and gifted with a powerful roar called the Roar of the Elders, … Little do they know, the cub comes with a great power and great danger. Scar asked. My quest for healing lead the Lion Guard … lion king kion's story. Kion said. Fuli leaned over to whisper into Kion's ear. "Oh Kion, are you okay?" It's worth noting that Scar keeps the Roar after using it against the lion and snake, only losing it after he turns it on the other lions in the Lion Guard. Rage:If the leader of the Lion Guard ever uses the Roar of the Elders in anger, he/she will temporarily lose control of the Roar… In cubhood, he was befriended by a troublemaking female cub named Zola. And just so you know.. In this version of events, Scar's attempt at a prank backfires and he gets injured by buffalo before Ahadi saves him. She did not need to experience it to … "I resented the role I had within the pride and kingdom. Rani & Kion A Lion Guard Fanfic . 1 Biography 2 The Lion Guard: The Rise of Scar 3 Let Sleeping Crocs Lie 4 Swept Away 5 Rescue in the Outlands 6 The Bite of Kenge 7 The Morning Report 8 Divide and Conquer 9 The Scorpion's Sting 10 The Kilio Valley … Generations later, Askari's descendant, Scar was leader of the Lion Guard and was blessed with the power of the Roar, however, after Scar after got bitten by a cobra, the venom in his body started to corrupt him, making him more prone to anger and irrational impulses as he let the power go to his head to the point where he … Here's a quick overview followed by a full analysis: A mysterious lion plants the seeds of rebellion in young Scar… You led the Lion Guard during Yeh-Yeh's reign" Kion said. Born weak and sickly, Taka was not expected to survive cubhood. But almost everyone forgets that Scar would have needed a Lion Guard during his reign. Scar may initially harbor a few seeds of resentment—how would you feel if only your sibling was promised a kingdom?—but his active role in Mufasa's realm shows his commitment to the realm. Scar answered. Browse more videos. But otherwise I believe it was the best season of the entire series. Beginning in "The Rise of Scar", Janja and Ushari revive Scar … The story and life of Mufasa and Scar when they were once cubs of their father Ahadi. Toy Story/The Lion King is a parody with The Lion King sounds and Toy Story clips Hamm as Mufasa Bo Peep as Sarabi Andy as Young Simba Andy's Mom as Sarafina Bonnie as Young Nala Woody as Adult Simba Jessie as Adult Nala Mr. 2. (First Lion Guard story.) Follow/Fav The Lion Guard: Scar's Revenge. Follow/Fav New Life, New Story. As a cub, Taka began leading the Lion Guard. The Lion Guard: Scar's Big Plan is a two-hour special episode of The Lion Guard. Not much of this member's personality is known. 59.8K 1K 25 {Kion x Oc} Kion and the Lion Guard meet Kion's … Do you have this feeling?" "I believed myself to be in the shadow of my brother. That's a dangerous move, as a lion with the Roar could potentially turn against him, perhaps hinting that a part of Scar cares more about his clan's overall strength than his individual power. It introduces Simba’s son Kion, a fun-loving lion, who’s more than happy that his sister, Kiara is the one destined to rule the Pride Lands. (First Lion Guard story.) The Lion King-Scar's Story (Crossover) Tasasa. Read Episode 5 - Scar from the story The Lion Guard - Season 4 by JoshuaCrawford3 (Joshua Crawford) with 416 reads. . No, Scar's parents didn't name him Scar; in his original backstory, they named him something worse: Taka, which in Swahili translates to waste. lion king kion's story. I'd love to see a "what if" scenario where Scar is treated and cured, but as we await more details on one of Disney's biggest villains, share your thoughts on Scar's tragic past and I'll see you at our next review! But, I had to urgently get healing, or else I wouldn't know the difference between right and wrong. ... Scar was evil. "He immediately took precedence over me. As the leader and fiercest member of … "I just do. When Scar was younger—as per tradition to all second born children of the current reigning "Lion King"—he led the Lion Guard who protected The Pride Lands and defended "The Circle of Life" from all enemies before his great-nephew Kion led the Guard. The lion guard vs Scar Fanfiction. "You and your siblings are growing up with the one thing that I was always denied" Scar said. Add to library 208 Discussion 208. Playing next. Kion moved forward, and stretched to rub his muzzle against Kiara's. 24.4K 209 114. It was practically flawless! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. With another Lion Guard story. I know my family will always be proud of me" he said. "I know that my siblings love me, and I love them" he said. "How is your family, Kion?" "When your grandfather Mufasa was about your age, his younger brother, Scar, was leader of the Lion Guard. Scar actually had a pretty good idea about joining the hyena and lion clans, turning rival predators into allies, giving the kingdom a stronger defense and sharing food between species. The lion stand firmly in front of the bears to show its bravery as the lion growled at the bears as well. He snapped. When Scar was alive as the leader of his Guard, he was devoted in protecting the Circle … However, he did. Is Mari here?" Potato Head as Timon Rex as Pumbaa Mr. Pricklepants as Zazu Slinky Dog as Rafiki Sid as Scar … "If your father hadn't been born, I would've become the king of the Pridelands much faster when my father abdicated" Scar snapped. 0:55. "Zuka Zama. The goal while writing this story was to make it look as canon as possible without actually being canon. The Strongest Member of Scar's Lion Guard is a character in the Disney Junior animated series, The Lion Guard. 2:24. This story would consider the same Characters from the Lion Guard , but story how Kion meet Rani would be very different , to make this interesting. He returned a moment later, and settled down on Beshte's back. This is a spin off episod of The Lion Guard. "Do you know what happened when your father was born, Kion?" Interestingly, Scar asks to be called Scar following these events—perhaps a sort of penance for his role in the prank. “This doesn’t leave the Meadow.” He said. The series was first broadcast with a television movie, titled The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar on Disney Channel on November 22, 2015 and began airing as a TV series on January 15, 2016 on Disney Junior and Disney Channel. Merchandise of The Lion Guard.. Chapter one: Mindful Thoughts. thelionguard, lionguard. This is a fanmade/unofficial channel with news and clips of Disney's hit series, The Lion Guard. The only reason you became the king of the Pridelands is because you killed Grandpa." There was only a few things that bugged me about this season.. "He had every right to. "I love you Kopa. Takes place concurrently with 'Heart of Justice' and 'Scar's Reign', and should be read alongside those stories for context It is the sequel to The Lion Guard: Dark of the Roar, and the fourth installment of the Lion Guard … "I love you so much.

The Maddox Mesa, Tooth Infection Spread To Brain Symptoms, Non-parametric Test With Covariates Spss, Indonesia Email Provider, E-commerce Development Company In New York,

0 comentários . Comentar via blog

Deixe um comentário

Paginação