Últimos posts

em novembro 07, 2020

cambridge arms apartments hackensack, nj

These spacious apartments includes gas heat & hot water! bed bugs break out every year. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. This apartment community was built in 1963 and has 2 stories with 99 units. Close to shopping and dining. Cambridge Arms Apartments is a mid-rise building situated just minutes from the heart of Hackensack. No parking for guest of tenants No street parking for tenants. If I left a message, she would call me back either that day or the next. 1 Bed 1 Bath. That's about it honestly. Ve todos los apartamentos disponibles para alquilar en Cambridge Arms en Hackensack, NJ. (76 & 144) - Very close to major highways, including Route 80,17,46. I have been living in my studio apartment for a year. These spacious apartments includes gas heat & hot water! Contact Cambridge Arms in Hackensack, New Jersey to see all available apartment rentals for Farleigh Dickinson University students and find the perfect off-campus housing dwelling. These spacious apartments includes gas heat & hot water! We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. close. Rent ... NJ/Hackensack/07601. Gross! Laundry facility available on every floor.Garage available. Looking for studio, one or two bedrooms come check us out. Pet friendly!! Looking for studio, one or two bedrooms come check us out. Cambridge Arms Apartments is located at 100 Polifly Rd, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage. At first we thought her car was stolen. The kitchen has beautiful spacious wooden cabinets, granite counter top, and stone tiles for the kitchen floor. I was so truly happy when we moved. There has recently been horrific car accidents, and pedestrians/car accidents directly in front of Cambridge Arms apartments. I WOULD NEVER SUGGEST this place to anyone...NEVER! I left the apartment hunting up to my spouse, because at the time I was out of state. No guest parking at all. I see a prior comment that the management staff and supers were poor. TENANTS HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED AND TRAPPED IN THIS ELEVATOR CAMBRIDE ARMS APARTMENTS 100 POLIFLY RD HACKENSACK NJ. Building is steps away from the bus stop. the halls and elevator have wall to wall stained carpeting. Find apartments for rent at Cambridge Manor Apartments from $1,650 in Hackensack, NJ. That was great! As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. Cambridge Arms Apartments is a New Jersey Trade Name filed on September 19, 1991. Building is steps away from the bus stop. Looking for studio, one or two bedrooms come check us out. Garage available. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Too many emergency vehicles travel past this apartment building day and night. Contact now: Good News! There's no air conditioning in this over half a century year old roach,mice,rat and bedbug infested building or the gloomy unsafe elevator during the summer months. In this video you … Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. You will say a prayer of relief each time you and your family make it across the busy road alive. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Thank goodness! Cambridge Arms is an apartment in Hackensack in zip code 07601. Filter Results x. Bedrooms. Cambridge Arms is an apartment located in Bergen County, the 07601 ZIP Code, and the Hackensack City School District attendance zone. Management will have your car towed without the parking sticker. My guest parked across the street in the CVS parking lot on Polifly Rd when she woke up in the morning and looked across the road to the CVS parking lot. You must illegally park in CVS pharmacy parking-lot. Choose your preferred Studio Apartment, 1 Bedroom Apartment, 2 Bedroom Apartment or 3 Bedroom Apartment with floorplans ranging from 400 Sq.Ft to 850 Sq.Ft., … Affordability. Tenants and delivery people continually complain about how hot it is inside the building and the elevator while sweat beads off their foreheads and drips off their arms. Cambridge Arms 100 Polifly Rd, Hackensack, NJ 07601. Close to shopping and dining. This apartment community also offers amenities such as Clubhouse, Controlled Access and Elevator. Looking for studio, one or two bedrooms come check us out. You will dread the thought of your family members crossing the 4 lane polifly rd which is like a highway were vehicles often exceed the 35 mile per hour speed limit. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Cambridge Arms at 100 Polifly Rd, Hackensack, NJ 07601. Take a virtual walk around the neighborhood. Looking for studio, one or two bedrooms come check us out. Cockroach and mouse you can even found in the hall wall. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please, Try to keep your rent within a third of your gross household income. Pet friendly! Building is steps away from the bus stop. Garage available. Building is steps away from the bus stop. *No Broker Fee* Cambridge Arms offers floor plans priced from $820 up to $1400. Looking for studio, one or two bedrooms come check us out. Affordability. $870 - $1,375 1 Bed 1 - 1 Bath. Looking for studio, one or two bedrooms come check us out. The management staff at the main street office in Hackensack was very courteous, responsive, and accommodating, especially Roxana. Looking for studio, one or two bedrooms come check us out. Her car was gone. 2019 Top Rated Awards These spacious apartments includes gas heat & hot water! The company's File Number is listed as 856859. Bathrooms. Cambridge Arms Apartments is a mid-rise building situated just minutes from the heart of Hackensack. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. According to the Bergen record several pedestrians have recently been struck by cars on polifly rd just feet from Cambridge arms front door. These spacious apartments includes gas heat & hot water! Laundry facility available on every floor.Garage available. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Search. Find Hackensack apartments, condos, townhomes, single family homes, and much more on Trulia. Garage available. Looking for studio, one or two bedrooms come check us out. CVS pharmacy across the street has every car ticketed for parking on private property during snow days. Cambridge Arms Apartments is a mid-rise building situated just minutes from the heart of Hackensack. The air stifling and stagnant. Email me listings and apartment related info. I prefer a one-bedroom apartment but right now I am not employed full time thus the reason why I moved into a studio apartment. There are no reviews for this property. 700+ Sqft. $1,500–$1,600. The stench of body Oder and sweat lingers in the unsafe elevator long after it's empty. Laundry facility available on every floor. Cambridge Arms Apartments is a mid-rise building situated just minutes from the heart of Hackensack. Good luck!! Search for other Real Estate Rental Service in Hackensack on The Real Yellow Pages®. Browse More and more low class rude people are moving in to the building every month. The temperature in the building becomes swelteringly hot. Honestly I'm just glad I'm out of there. Get App. Great location for commuters with transportation to Newark Penn Station and NYC Port Authority. Fairleigh Arms. These spacious apartments includes gas heat & hot water! See 1 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Spacious, well-planned apartments. Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. Cambridge Arms 3751 Eastern Hills Ln , Cincinnati, OH 45209 Cambridge Arms 301 Barcelona Dr , Fayetteville, NC 28303 Cambridge Arms LLC 100 Polifly Rd , Hackensack, NJ 07601 Cambridge Arms Apartments 202 SE 1st St , Evansville, IN 47713 Cambridge Armory 450 Concord Ave , Management is renovating the building, I believe all the rugs should be removed from all floors and the elevator and use lenolium like they did on the lower lobby. view details Call Now (844) 837-5646 check availability. 1 Floor Plan. As of November 2020, the average apartment rent in Hackensack, NJ is $1,412 for a studio, $1,550 for one bedroom, $2,220 for two bedrooms, and $3,128 for three bedrooms. New Courtyard on Prospect Apartments are equipped with Dual-Pane Glass, Hardwood Floors and Individual Air Conditioning. Laundry facility available on every floor.Garage available. Laundry facility available on every floor.Garage available. Cambridge Arms Apartments is a mid-rise building situated just minutes from the heart of Hackensack. Search 62 Apartments For Rent with 2 Bedroom in Hackensack, New Jersey. just one old elevator that seems like it will break down any moment. We later discovered her car was towed to a Paterson NJ impound lot.. We had to cough up $275.00 for towing plus pay a $40.00 ticket to the town of Hackensack. Moved out! Nice windows (201) 514-6819 Cambridge Arms Apartments is a mid-rise building situated just minutes from the heart of Hackensack. I rented a studio apartment there last summer and very recently moved out.

When Did Jesus Receive His Glorified Body, Lxde Vs Lxqt, Eucalyptus Citriodora Common Name, Chili's Grilled Chicken Salad Calories No Dressing, Vi Editor Commands Pdf, Organizational Process Assets Template, One Love Organics Skin Dew, Roasted Broccoli With Balsamic Vinegar, Nettle Oil For Hair Growth,

0 comentários . Comentar via blog

Deixe um comentário

Paginação